Jobs and Taxes
A BRIGHTER FUTURE
It starts with focusing on what’s most important and Hank Vaupel’s priorities are clear:
CREATING GOOD PAYING JOBS
You deserve a state government that makes Michigan a better place to provide a job so people can grow a career and raise a family. Hank Vaupel believes government must:
- Prevent job-killing taxes that penalize local small businesses and drive jobs away.
- Apply common sense to government rules. Cut red tape that stands in the way of job creation.
- Hold government accountable by identifying the best use of resources.
Protecting Personal Freedom
PROTECTING PERSONAL FREEDOM
Freedom is fragile and we must be vigilant in protecting and preserving our rights. Hank Vaupel is:
- A staunch defender of the 2nd Amendment.
- A Constitutional, fiscal, and social conservative we can count on to defend our values, and limit government waste and entitlements.
MAKING GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE
The government must do a better job of setting priorities. Hank Vaupel stands firm to protect hardworking taxpayers by:
- Demanding common sense budget priorities to prevent debt.
- Fighting to end wasteful government spending and demanding accountability.
- Making sure we hold the line on taxes because in this economy, you deserve to keep more of what you earn so you can provide for your family.
HEALTH and WELLBEING
As your state representative in Lansing, Hank Vaupel has fought to improve the cost of health care while protecting those most vulnerable by ensuring their access to needed services. Furthermore, he led an unprecedented legislative task force dedicated to finding ways to help those with mental health needs.
GROWING MICHIGAN AGRICULTURE
A horse farm owner for 38 years, Hank Vaupel understands first-hand the vital role agri-business plays in driving our economy. After all, agri-business is Michigan’s second largest industry. Hank believes we must support farmers and agri-business owners so they can continue growing our local and state economy.